TwoMenAboutTown is a Milton Keynes based-blog written by two local bloggers RobsRibs and SurburbanGent, covering food, travel and lifestyle in Milton Keynes and the surrounding areas. Hello, you found us!
Milton Keynes Bloggers covering all things MK
We’ve covered a number of things across our blog in the Milton Keynes, Bedforshire, Buckinghamshire and Northamptonshire area, from gastronomic delights such as Affamato Pizza delivery in Milton Keynes or Taco Shack Milton Keynes, sampling the new summer menu at Revolucion de Cuba in Central Milton Keynes, grabbing an icecream at Kaspas Desserts Milton Keynes, enjoying a beer in a Milton Keynes beer garden and even Michelin-starred dining at Paris House in Woburn. Milton Keynes has great variety when it comes to food, particularly a thriving street-food scene and a revival in places such as Wolverton and Stony Stratford.
We love the
city town of Milton Keynes. The vast amount green open space, the thriving local food and entertainment scene and local nightlife make it a really exciting place to be; in fact, we posted a few reasons why we love living here for MK’s 50th Birthday in January 2017.
If you’re looking for Milton Keynes based bloggers to help with PR coverage for your brand, business or event, please get in touch – we’d be interested to talk and potentially work with you.
Examples of Milton Keynes food blog & Buckinghamshire posts
- Best Milton Keynes Pub Gardens for when the sun is shining
- Wrap it and Run – new Milton Keynes breakfast delivery service
- MK Feast – Milton Keynes food festival review
- Affamato takeaway pizza review, Milton Keynes
- Taco Shack, Milton Keynes, a new street-food venture
- Murati’s Pizzeria, a hidden gem found at a local hand car wash!
- Smashburger Milton Keynes review
- Michelin-starred dining at Paris House, Woburn
- Revolucion de Cuba Milton Keynes review
- The Black Horse in Woburn new summer menu
- Independent Heavenly Blends Milton Keynes coffee shop
- A trip to Chimichanga Milton Keynes, MK Stadium
- A review of Wolverton’s Antep Kitchen
- Checking out Kaspa’s Desserts
- Learning all about tea at T2 Milton Keynes
Examples of Milton Keynes blogger travel blog posts
- Enjoying twenty four hours in Copenhagen
- A visit to The Beach at Bude boutique hotel in Cornwall
- Top 10 things to do in Berlin
- Top 10 things to do in Dubai
- Reviewing pure luxury at the Fairmont Dubai
- A visit to Excellence Playa Mujeres, Mexico
- Enjoying luxury at The Grand Brighton and The Grosvenor, London
We’ve got some great luxury travel blog posts and we love bringing you new and exciting destinations and hotels from around the world.
Examples of Milton Keynes blogger lifestyle blog posts
- Reviewing the UE Boom 2 portable bluetooth speaker
- Top style tips for rocking the 9-5 and maximising confidence
- Top male skincare and grooming tips
- Trying out a new fragrance subscription service Secret Scent Box
- HelloFresh review, a home food ingredients and recipie delivery service
- Coldplay’s A Head Full of Dreams, Wembley – gig review
- British Grand Prix 2016 at Silverstone – including a Lewis Hamilton win!
- Trying out the new Philips OneBlade shaver
- Top 10 interview tips from an interviewer
Work with us to boost your Milton Keynes blog & PR awareness!
As Milton Keynes food bloggers, travel bloggers and lifestyle bloggers, we love interacting with new brands. If you’re looking to boost your brand coverage (perhaps you’re a Milton Keynes food service or restaurant, a hotel or travel business, perhaps running a local event or launching a new product..), then us local bloggers we’d love to hear from you. Between our individual and joint Twitter accounts (@SuburbanGentUK, @robsribsmk, @2MenAboutTown, @2MenAboutTravel), we have over +18,000 Twitter followers with high engagement and have a steady stream of visits to the Two Men About Town blog. Please get in touch.
Milton Keynes Digital Awards!
We are extremely proud to have been a named finalist in the Milton Keynes Digital Awards which took place in October 2016.
Not just a Milton Keynes blog – surrounding areas, London & beyond!
We aren’t tied to Milton Keynes – anything nationwide might take our fancy and we also cover London blog posts as we tend to spend a large proportion of our time there.